If you are on long-term medication we may arrange for you to obtain repeat prescriptions without being seen. These can be ordered in the following ways:
- Online - please contact the surgery to gain access to our online prescription service. Please note: you must have a valid email address for this
- In person - drop your repeat slip in the box provided at reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed return envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By email - to Clinical.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via a pharmacy - contact your local pharmacy about their repeat prescriptions services.
Please allow 48 hours notice for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and Public Holidays into account.
**Please be advised that the clinical email address should be used for prescription requests only and NOT as a way of communication. You will NOT receive an email reply/ confirmation from the practice staff.**
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.