If you are on long-term medication we may arrange for you to obtain repeat prescriptions without being seen. These can be ordered in the following ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip in the box provided at reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed return envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Online - please contact the surgery to gain access to our online prescription service. Please note: you must have a valid email address for this.
- By email - to Clinical.email@example.com
- Via a pharmacy - contact your local pharmacy about their repeat prescriptions services.
Please allow 48 hours notice for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and Public Holidays into account.
We do not accept prescription orders over the phone.
Please be advised that the clinical email address should be used for prescription requests only and NOT as a way of communication. You will NOT receive an email reply/ confirmation from the practice staff.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.